Sky Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
Program Terms & Conditions
- There is a 24-hour grace period from accrual of points to redemption of points.
- This card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Card must be presented at the time of purchase to earn points. Points cannot be issued retroactively.
- You will earn one point for every dollar spent. Every time you use your Rewards card, your receipt will show the points credited to your account.
- When you obtain enough points to earn a reward, the reward will automatically be printed on your receipt. You do not need to present a receipt to receive a reward. Rewards are stored by the computer system and are automatically updated.
- Rewards are non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash.
- Points cannot be transferred between cards.
- Points will not be issued on tax and gratuity paid.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, points will continue to accrue and will be applied to your account once the difficulty is rectified.
- Sky can, at its discretion, modify the program without notice.
- Sky reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and void a member’s point balance and rewards if any unauthorized points are earned or redeemed, or if there is any unauthorized use of the program.